Monday, January 26, 2009

abcs...

MY ABC'S

A = Age: 24
B = Bed size: queen

C = Chore(s) you hate: laundry and vaccuming
D = Dessert you love: cheesecake and ice cream
E = Essential start your day item: my cell phone alarm
F = Favorite actor(s): steve martin, jack nicholson
G = Gold or Silver: silver
H = Height: 5'5"
I = Instruments you play: piano
J = Job title: office administrator
K = Kitchen color(s): white, black, red, and light blue
L = Living arrangements: duplex with thomas, gracy and marley
M = My name is: lindsay newsome warren
N = Nicknames: linds, pixar, pix, pixie... you get the point
O = Overnight hospital stay(s): i was there for 3 nights i think?...
P = Pets: trousers and marley
Q = Favorite quote: "patience young grasshopper"

R = Right or left handed: right
S = Siblings: sister; lisa and bro-in-law; chris, and half-bros; mike and jeff and lots of in-laws!
T = Time you woke up today: 7:38 am
U= Unique about you: i can fold my togue like a clam shell...
V = Vegetable you love: asparagus
W = Worst habit: i have lots of bad habits.... i press snooze for at least an hour every morning
X = X-Rays you've had: abdomin, neck, arm, knee. probably more!
Y = Yummy food you make: spaghetti sauce
Z = Zodiac Sign: taurus

3 comments:

Mel said...

This was fun! I think I might go do it on my blog.

Kristen said...

I love these. YOu find out the littlest things about someone. ;) Love you lindz.

Julie Neal said...

Hey Lindsay!! Glad you found my blog!! I am jealous you have a cricut!